Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Break

Today we headed out and looked at the BODIES exhibit. Maybe you have heard of it? It has been traveling around the country for some time now, but we never got to it when it was in Ohio so when I heard it was going on down here I felt compelled to go.

Let me tell you, when it gets into your town or even slightly near you: GO SEE IT! It was amazing to see each and every part of the body, including full networks of blood throughout the heart and liver, all of the branch like extensions and it was just so beautiful. They also had an embryo room which showed the development in just about 5 week increments. It was amazing just how much happens so fast.

Then also I am working on a UserScript. I chose a UserScript as then users of any browsers supporting UserScripts would be able to use it versus a single extension for a browser. Since all I need is JavaScript I figure why not make it just a UserScript?

Enjoy your night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment