Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Little About Me and Her

Don't know if you saw my Facebook status or my Tweet, but I am going to college next year (Sinclair Community College) through PSEO. PSEO basically is like you go to college, but in addition you get high school credits and the high school pays for it, which by the way is a sweet deal for Sinclair as they actually make money off of this.

This accomplishes a few things:
  • Away from high school, getting on with my life
  • No longer in those sickening halls (oh wait this was the same as my first point)
  • A "year" of college credit, or at least some free college (don't know how my college college will accept the credits)
  • Let me work a job on my schedule/actually have a schedule where you can easily go to work (since classes can be custom picked for many times throughout the week)
  • Let me pursue my interests even more
I can't wait for this, however there is one downside, I won't get to see a certain girl every day.

Her name is Paige, and we met at high school, Freshman year. Lately we somewhat "hit it off" and became really good friends and then a little more than that.

I'm not going to get too detail-y about us as most likely you have heard it all before from someone else, so I will just skip to what happened in the hall that shocked me.

I told her I was going to do PSEO next year, she looks sad and says "Awww" so I hug her. She then hugs me so tight and doesn't let go. This kind of thing really made me see how much I mean to other people, and just how powerful, well, love can be. It never hit me up until this point what all that stuff was about and such.

But don't worry, I will still make time for her and talk to her every night, it will just be a little different in terms of not being able to see each other every day.

Someone sure is growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment