Thursday, April 1, 2010

Blog Now In 3D!

Of course not, this is blogspot and I don't have that power really to change it that much. However I didn't write a random topic in hopes of dragging you to my blog, although it did go well with April Fools.

Everything is going 3D. Here is a quick list of what I have seen, or at least believe I have heard of:
  • 3D TVs
  • 3D Blu Ray/DVD
  • 3DS (3D Nintendo DS)
Now 3D TVs are understandable, as well as the 3D Blu Ray/DVD stuff, but the Nintendo DS, really? Seems so odd on a handheld platform such as that. Also, I am not a fan of everything moving into 3D, where as of now they require you to have glasses, but that isn't my only gripe.

3D tricks your brain into seeing a "3D" image. This causes: Blurry Vision and Headaches. Now you know how you feel after watching a 3D movie, well imagine if all of your TV shows, all of your digital entertainment was 3D. That feeling would linger with you all day long.

I feel like the 3D if it were more refined somehow, especially so you could watch action scenes with ease, then it would be a worthwhile investment and a neat feature. However with our limited technology of today, it is no more than a sales gimmick.

No comments:

Post a Comment