Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Getting Lucky

No, it isn't that. Get your mind out of the gutter!

Today just went really, really well for me. First off I arrive home and my new t-shirt is at my door. Then once I get inside and get on the computer I see an email come back to me. Originally I had sent some critisizms about the new church website back as feedback, simple things, and I didn't nitpick anymore than just a little, in my eyes anyways.

So I get an email back from the designer saying how he liked what I had to say and really liked the changes I said should be made. Since I had mentioned I was a web designer, he asked if I was employed and if I was interested in freelance as he would be interested in my résumé. I couldn't believe it, I have needed a job for the longest time and hopefully, knock on wood, I get one!

Did I mention it was early dismissal as well? Yeah, that rocked. And no homework. Today was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment