Monday, July 12, 2010

Word Order

Word order can make all of the difference. Typically, unless holding one in suspense, you will go from most important to least important. Another way could be giving some details too, but when people say something they always go for the first thing on their mind and then branch off of that. And this is just how I ended up with sun poisoning, albeit, it was my own fault.

On Saturday I was invited to a friend's house to hang out and maybe go swimming. I took the "maybe go swimming" as we might just go down for a little bit, not 3-4 hours in the middle of the day. Then of course I didn't have sunblock on and well got badly burned, again my fault.

My point is this though, at least for me, I feel the most important of matters should be put out first and then you go from there in whatever it is you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment